My publishing business runs for 90% on autopilot. I spend on average 1 to 2 hours per day on it. It used to be 12-hours per day.
I used my 19 years of corporate experience managing remote teams to do this. And in a moment I’ll show you how you can do the same thing, even if you’ve never hired or managed a single person in your life.
But first things, first. I started publishing to escape the 9-to-5 rat-race. My initial goal was the make $10k in sales with publishing. I hit this goal last year in August 2019.
But the sad thing was, I was working more than ever. Although I was home all the time, I had less time with my wife than ever.
I was continuously working IN my publishing business
- Creating new book-outlines
- Writing book descriptions
- Creating landing pages
- Writing Emails
- Proofreading books.
- Checking and updating my AMS Ads
- I even did my own formatting
- Etc, etc
So, not actually how I would picture the passive income lifestyle...
But first, here’s why most publishers’ outsourcing strategy (if you can even call it a strategy) just doesn’t work.
They spend 5 minutes on Upwork posting a job for “virtual assistant” and then hire the first person who responds. They expect this person will scale their publishing business on autopilot. As attractive as this sounds, it never works in reality.
The people you´ll find there, have a ¨freelance mentality¨. They live from gig to gig and aren´t looking to settle for a more regular 9-to-5 job.
Most of them have never worked in actual successful multi-million dollar companies, with the systems and procedures they have in place. They just want to finish tasks and aren´t interesting in growing and improving themselvers.
So, I decided to go for the more sustainable, more long-term and easier to scale route.
Well, this cost me some extra time in the beginning. But after just a few days, the boring and energy-draining tasks were already from my plate.
Having employees running my publishing business, created time for me to do other stuff. So, I decided to create a course for other self-publishers, so they can do the same.
In this course, I share my experience from working inside Billion-Dollar companies like Royal Philips, Xerox and Vodafone as a Programmer, a Project manager and in the end also as a Line Manager.
Inside this course you will discover:
- Where and how to recruit well educated, low-cost and above all loyal A-Players for your team
- How to train them fast and efficiently without wasting your time
- Which systems and tools I use to monitor the quality and progress
- How I can grow a brand and an audience on a topic I know nothing about
- I managed to explain things only once, this saved me tons of time
- How to create motivation and accountability among your team
- How to create a good relationship and a close team, while working in different places in the world in different time zones
- How to create ´ownership´ and ´responsibility´ and why that is important
And much, much more.
Even if you have zero experience in managing people, in this course, I will guide you in no-time through the experience which took me 19 years to collect. I´ll break it down in easy to consume and easy to apply chunks.
You don’t need to buy a bunch of expensive software either. Inside the course, I´ll show the 4 free tools I use to manage, communicate and most important safely run the business with my team.